The Tweed Community Events
Regular community events in Tweed, New South Wales, Australia
- Tweed Farmers Markets: Held every Tuesday at Murwillumbah Showgrounds from 7am to 11am, the Tweed Farmers Markets offers fresh local produce and goods from the region.
- Murwillumbah Art Trail: This biennial event showcases the works of local artists and takes visitors on a tour around Murwillumbah's art galleries, studios and public spaces. The next event is set to take place in 2021.
- Uki Farmers Markets: Held on the third Sunday of every month at the Uki Hall from 8am to 12pm, the Uki Farmers Markets offer fresh produce and goods from the region, as well as live music and entertainment.
- Kingscliff Markets: Held on the second and fourth Saturday of every month at Jack Bayliss Park from 7am to 1pm, the Kingscliff Markets offer a variety of stalls selling clothing, arts, crafts, and fresh produce.
- Tweed Foodie Fest: This annual event celebrates the region's food and wine, with local chefs, food producers and winemakers showcasing their talents. The festival includes cooking demonstrations, tastings and live entertainment.
- Tyalgum Festival of Classical Music: This annual festival takes place in September and celebrates classical music with performances from local and international artists. The festival also includes art exhibitions, workshops and food stalls.
- Tweed River Festival: This annual festival celebrates the Tweed River with a range of events including boat races, live music, food stalls and fireworks. The festival typically takes place in November.